Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Preschool Graduation


















































Last Thursday Breanna officially graduated from Preschool.  The kids sang a few songs for us parents and got their diplomas.  Breanna's favorite song was Slippery Fish.  She did all the actions so well.  It was really cute and fun.  "Now when does Kindergarden start mom?" ,was her first question on the way home. :)  Her teacher did such a good job and Breanna loved going!  Thanks for making it such a great experience!

5 comments:

sues2u2 said...

Congrats, Breanna! Way to go. Graduating is an awesome thing! And being excited for kindergarten is even better!!!

Did you make the cake, Shila? It looks great.

Shy said...

No no I didnt make the cake. I wish :) It did look great! Tasted pretty good too.

DaMomma said...

congrats Breanna! And Happy Mother's Day! Thanks for the cute card!!! I love it! You are so thoughtful! I love your card blog. I am going to be frequenting that blog often. :)

Neva said...

Breanne she is adorable, congrats on passing. I had a graduation exercises all last week, grandson from pre-K to Kindgergarten and a granddaughter from K to 1st grade.

Anonymous said...

Yay Breanna!!! Sorry this comment is a little late, I've been so bad about blogging lately.