Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm it

Ten years ago I

1. Was buying my first house.
2. Had two kids (already)
3. Bought a new Plymouth Breeze.
4. Was much skinnier than now, yet stupidly thought I was fat. (This was me too)
5. Just lost my grandmother but gained a sister in law.

My "to do" list
1. Get my hinny to the gym.
2. Kiss my hubby goodbye till Thursday.
3. Tiddy the house before Laurie gets here.  :)
4. Scrapbook
5. Dinner anyone

Favorite Snackies
1. Cookies
2. Hummus and pita
3. fruit (apples and peanut butter)
4. nuts
5. chips

If I had a million dollars
1. Pay off our debt and put some money aside for savings
2. Build a bigger house (so I can have my own room and not share with the washing machine and dryer) this would mean moving too.  Add in a full time maid.  :)
3. Spend 2 weeks @ Walt Disney world and surrounding area playing w/ the kids
4. Buy a house and a car for my parents, and a house for my bro and sis
5. Have a Dean family reunion on a 2 week cruise.  Darn did I over spend?  Back in debt again  :)

Places I've lived
1. Kitzingen, Germany
2. Montesano, Washington
3. Eagar & Springerville, & Showlow Arizona (they are too close to count 
separately)
4. Topeka, Kansas
5. Peoria, Arizona

My jobs
1. Burger King bus
2. Dicks bakery 
3. Greer Lodge
4. Merle Norman store
5. Care provider for a gal with downs


I tag anyone who feels like playing.  

2 comments:

sues2u2 said...

I took that challenge & ran w/ it!

sues2u2 said...

Well it's been awhile & I know that you are super busy but I tagged you! I got tagged & I think you've just done one of these not too long ago but I decided to tag you anyway.

See ya soon!