Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Breanna is 6


Wow, it is amazing how time can fly.  It wasn't that long ago when I was askin myself "Is she going to make it to two?" lol  We had a pretty good day today.  No school
 so she just bummed around the house.  Tried to talk her into going to
 the parade or park but no she wanted to stay home.  So I ran around and while I was out I call her at home and sing Happy Birthday to her.....
Mom: You know who this is?
Breanna: Yes, but I forget your name.
Mom: Forgot my name!
Breanna: Who is this?
Mom: It's Mom! LOL
Breanna: Oh, I forgot about you...
LOL  Thanks I'm feelin loved  :)

These last two photos cracked me up.  She unwraps it to find corndogs.  Dont ya love that face.  Now she likes corndogs and I couldn't help giving her a hard time. lol  I finally talked her into opening the box and she loves the bunny blanket she got.  For some reason I cant get the photo to load so I'll have to add that one later.  :)



No comments: