Monday, April 14, 2008

I've been tagged

What were you up to ten years ago?   Douglas had finished his 5 yr. tour with the military.  We were moving from Sierra Vista, AZ in with his family in Mesa, AZ, while we looked for a house.  He went to work for APS.  I was being mom to Vanessa and Deven.  I decided to not continue with MaryKay after all.  Life was a bit in the air at the time.


Five things on my to do list today.  Ummm..Breanna to pre-school, make appointments, get card in the mail for BL, hour at the gym, register Breanna for kindergarden, get things for yard sale, and there is always the never ending pile of laundry.  Just 5???  I'm not as good as you Keli, my hampers are not empty right now.  :)

Five snacks I enjoy.  Lets see....Trail Mix, granola bars w/ a cup of yogurt, oatmeal cookies, apples or celery w/ peanut butter, and any goodie on hand :)

Five places I've lived.  Peoria, AZ, Germany, Colorado, Kansas, and Washington

What would you do if you became a Billionaire?  hehehe  Move :), pay off debt, help out family, invest, put money away for my kids college, Oh and buy more stamps, ink, paper and crafting tools :) , Get a personal trainer and chief, hire a maid, go to college myself, umm oh I would have to say I would buy myself and hubby a fun sports car,  travel, and travel with family    I'm sure there are more ways I would find to enjoy this windfall........

Five jobs I've had.  Child care, House sitter, fast food, Maid for a resort, and waitress.

Five things you would never guess about me.  I'm having a hard time thinking of anything.   My hubby and I eloped, I love gadgets (but rarely know how to work them), I'm a horrid speller (thank heavens for spell check), I have always wanted to water or oil paint floral paintings (really really well), Learn to kick box  :)

Okay now I have to tag some people  :)  Susan S. and Laurie H. and two of my SL's DaMomma and Aspen.  Can't wait to see what ya come up with.  Check out Keli's list.



1 comment:

sues2u2 said...

I had a great time doing this! I like to do them I just dislike passing them on. Silly, I know. It was fun to learn more about you though.