Saturday, August 23, 2008

Lost


I know, I know... Where have I been?  
Well it was summer and the kids kept me busy and family visited and and umm..  Well, I'll have to post some photos of our summer goings on.  

My most recent excuse is I'm working out 6 days a week and I am soooo tired. hehehe  :)  I have lost 3 lbs in the last week and a half so it's working.  Yeah!  Douglas and I are trying to follow the Body for Life program.  You are suppose to take your before photo (which I reluctantly did) but I will not subject you to that, Scary!  :)  I am not brave enough to post anyway.  But you are allowed to check up on me.  

The Kids are all back in school now.  Breanna has now entered that crazy and fun world of Kindergarden, Kristina is in third, Deven 7th, and Vanessa is now in high school?  Can that be?  I don't feel old enough to have a high schooler!  She already has a guy calling her at least once a day.  They want to go to the mall and hang out together with friends.  Ahhh!!  Aleah is feeling so left out.  She is keepin me busy!  I now have no down time.  :(  Well better get back to bed.  :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you're back!!! i've missed your posts. i hope your workout goes well and you keep us posted.
aaron and i are trying to keep each other motivated to work out each day but it's only going so-so.

Laura said...

So nice to see you back to posting! YA! I have heard so much good about the Body for Life. Keep up the good work. Well the house with the green grass is not toally out of the running... aren't you jealous with all the green LOL... Hope all is well your way! Miss ya!

sues2u2 said...

Wow! Welcome back. Glad to know that you've been having a great summer. It all went by much too fast, didn't it.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about this body for life. Way to go on losing 3 1/2 lbs though! That rocks!!!

See ya Thursday (baring any more broken bones, lol)