Thursday, August 28, 2008

We out of here

So we are off to my hubby's family reunion tomorrow.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  It has been a long time since I camped.  I do feel some trepidation about this whole thing.  :)  The kids are so excited.  Vanessa and Deven have been before but the last time Nina went she was 18 months or so.  She doesn't remember ever going but is still very excited.  Trying to come up with dinners and meals for cooking out in the boonies.  I'm stressing more than I should.  :) I found some fun dinner and breakfast ideas at a site called chuckwagondiner.  So, we'll see how they go over.  I should come back with some fun photos.  Well cross your fingers for me. 


2 comments:

The Wiltbank Bunch said...

Now it's time for an update of what you guys did at the reunion....won the chili cookoff, your daughter was a hit at the talent show, etc....It was fun visiting with you guys!

sues2u2 said...

that chuckwagondiner site is pretty cool. it will be very helpful when it's scout camp time!

So how was the reunion?