Friday, October 17, 2008

Soooo

 it was my birthday.  I didn't want to post on my birthday to give that away. hehe  But I wanted to thank all those who sent me a card.  So nice to be remembered.  Thanks!!!  Aspen sent me a beautiful card that she hand stitched.  I'll post a photo later.  Douglas took me out to dinner,  a movie (what else is there to do around here) and shopping.  Really enjoyed time with just him.  He gave me permission to buy those Copics I've been drooling over.  They are arriving on Tuesday and I am antsy with anticipation.  Okay I didn't get them all but I have now started my collection.  :)

Thank you!!


2 comments:

Aspen said...

Haha, I totally didn't blog about my birthday either. Glad you had a good day! I get my blog backgrounds from a free site called alliebrownslayouts.blogspot.com There are others but I like hers best. She has instructions on how to use them in the top right of her blog. Takes a little time but they are so cute. Oh, and thanks for the tag. I love not having to come up with something to blog about!

The Wiltbank Bunch said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Sorry, I didn't know...so it's a little late!!!