Friday, October 17, 2008

Tagged



Sue from My Musings tagged me.  If you've never checked out her blog, You should!  She is very witty and has great craft ideas.

Okay 7 things about me.  Umm I'll have to think......:)  I don't know how weird these are going to be hehehe


1) I was born @ the Safford Inn.  It was posing as the hospital since the hospital was condemned and they were building a new one.


2) I broke my collar bone when I was 5 falling off stage.

3) I am NOT crazy about chocolate.

4) I didn't get my drivers license until I was 20.

5) I cloth diapered my third child until she was about 8 months. (I think it was that long. lol)

Seven Really   

6) Got married about 2 weeks after high school graduation. 

:)  If I can think of something else I'll fill this in. hehe  I thought of one

7) I love chocolate chip cookies without the chocolate.  I love cookies so it's not like I wont eat them but I always try to find the one with the least.  :)


Now I'm supposed to tag 7 more people: 

2 comments:

sues2u2 said...

I thought about just tagging you & telling you to repost the one you did not to long ago but I'm glad that I didn't. You were born in a Motel? Even if it was posing as a hospital. Man, your mom was brave!

Belated Happy Birthday. The markers sound "sweet" & your Hubby sounds wonderful!

Laura said...

Loved reading these about you.....